Monday, March 4, 2013

Hope to submit my blog to directories to get more traffic

Today I saw a post saying that if I submit my blogs to various kinds of blog directories, it will get me more traffic to my blog, so I want to try this list of directories.
From what Kurt says, some websites require you to add link back to their sites, that's fine for me as long as they will reward me back some traffic visits to our site.  
I'm hoping this: After you have successfully add your blog to these directories, you will have chance to get visitors when they search for a particular keyword in the blog directories and your blog appear in the results. If the visitor love your articles, they will visit your site and this is how you will gain a maximum traffic and your blog posts will be indexed faster.
So, now I'm trying the first website blogarama, hope they will approve my blog soon, thank you.
My blog : http://freestufftime-youtube.blogspot.com/
1. Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory
2. BlogCatalog
3. Blogtoplist
4. BloggingFusion
5. Bloghop
6. Blogrolling
7. Fuelmyblog
8. MyBloggingarea
9. Topbloglists
10. Myblogdirectory
11. Technorati
12. Topblogarea
13. Topblogging

This list is from this post, so I'm here to credit to his blog source: http://free-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com/2008/08/submit-your-blog-to-blog-directories.html
Also by kurt: Technorati is the largest blog directory which tracking more than 100 million blogs. Sign up for technorati.com and verify your authorship, then you will be provided with detailed statistics regarding your blog, how many blogs are linking to your blog which is called as 'authority'. This is one of the best blog directory which will send you tons of traffic if you update your blog regularly.




bella
www.budgetgadgets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment