Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Why it says "unexpected error" when I want to comment on blogcatalog

Why it says "unexpected error" when I want to comment on blogcatalog.
After I registered an account, I feels I already visited this site before, may also have another account, but that's weird I can't post comment to other's discussions, why? It's always saying " An unexpected error occured " on a almost all blank page. uhhh, what's wrong with my IP or anyone else came across this problems? blogcatalog.com

I was searching whether tag a post would increase blog traffic, and then yahoo lead me to blogcatalog, after I read the discussion, glad I found it, so I was to post a comment, and registered an account, but something I didn't expected is every page is just saying "unexpected error" , that makes me kind of mad, what's the problem ? then ended up of closing all the BC pages angry....
I'm not a person of a good temper, trying to be though, haha.


bella
www.budgetgadgets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment